Credit Bank of Iraq has recently launched the Mobile Banking service that enables you to access your account from your mobile phone. You can request the service by visiting any of CBI branches.
Who is it For?
Customers who are already enrolled in the Online Banking service.
What Do I Get?
- Access to the mobile banking service through smartphones or iPads that are working on IOS and Android
- Transfer between your accounts
- Request checkbook for current account
- View statement of account, covering a period not exceeding 180 preceding days
- Request a statement of account addressed to an official organization
- Request a balance confirmation addressed to an official organization
- Request a new sub account opening
- Request a new term deposit
- Request issuing a debit card
- View the total balance
- Exchange currencies
- Request local and international transfers
- Request a transfer inside the bank
- Access to the service via fingerprint
Additional information to the service:
- Bank Tariff table
- Branches and ATMs locations
- Bank contact
- Exchange price table
How Do I Sign Up?
You have to be enrolled in the Online Banking service before accessing this service:
- Request the Online Banking application form from customer service and fill it out
- Enter the username and password in the Online Banking service after activating it with the customer service. Then, you can sign into the Mobile Banking service by installing the Credit Bank of Iraq App in your mobile from App Store or Google Play
- Re-enter the same username and password in the Mobile Banking App to activate your device through the Online Banking service
- Access the Online Banking service to activate your device through Home <CBI mobile. The name and type of your device will then appear, click "Activate"
- After completing the activation process successfully and signing out from the Online Banking service, you will be able to access your account through the app